– Webinar OnDemand –
Marketing and Business Development in Volatile Times: 5 Ways CPA Firms Can Reduce Stress for Buyers
WHAT: Accounting Industry Webinar
WHO: Kat Kocurek, VP of Marketing at ClearlyRated
Why watch this webinar?
9 in 10 buyers of corporate accounting services find the process of selecting an accounting firm to be at least somewhat stressful. The 3 most-cited reasons? Accounting buyers are stressed about:
- Determining which service providers can meet their needs;
- Determining which accounting firms deliver high quality service;
- Knowing whether they can trust a firm to deliver on their promise.
What other dynamics do prospective clients face (and fear) when selecting a new accounting firm to work with? And what strategies can accounting firm marketers and business development leaders employ to reduce stress that buyers face, especially in times of market volatility and uncertainty?
Watch Kat Kocurek's, VP of Marketing at ClearlyRated, webinar that harnesses the latest buyer research and industry data to address these questions. Kat looks at:
- Changing buyer behavior and market dynamics;
- Drivers of stress in the accounting buyer's journey;
- Opportunities to holistically improve the client experience, from prospect to billing;
- Strategies for building trust and credibly differentiating in a crowded market.
Kat Kocurek is the Vice President of Marketing at ClearlyRated, a leading provider of client satisfaction surveys and service quality research for professional service providers. Kat leads ClearlyRated’s growth strategy and market research team, and conducts ClearlyRated’s annual Accounting Industry Benchmark Study to uncover the most pressing issues and opportunities faced by accounting firm leaders and marketers. The data her team uncovers details modern buyer behavior and client preferences, along with opportunities for accounting firms to differentiate and credibly boost firm reputation on service quality and the remarkable client experience.