– Webinar OnDemand –
Client Experience Post-COVID:
How CPA Firms Leverage ClearlyRated to Protect Revenue and Grow Their Firm
WHAT: Accounting Webinar
WHO: Presented by Eric Gregg, CEO and Founder of ClearlyRated
Why watch this webinar?
In times of social unrest and economic uncertainty, it is more important than ever for accounting firms to stay in close contact with the clients and employees who drive their business. What do buyers of accounting services want from their firms? How do they decide on one firm over another? What are employees' perceptions of the current economic climate, and—more specifically—your firm's ability to lead through times of uncertainty?
How can a well-designed client and employee satisfaction survey program protect revenue and accelerate growth?
ClearlyRated's CEO and Founder, Eric Gregg, discusses these questions and hones in on trends most impactful for accounting firms post COVID-19. Leveraging more than 5 years of industry research and experience measuring client satisfaction for accounting firms, this webinar will help you turn insights into action in your own survey program while providing insight into how ClearlyRated surveys drive engagement, satisfaction, and revenue for accounting service providers.
In this webinar, Eric tackles the following topics impacting the client and employee experience at your accounting firm:
- The economic impact of improving satisfaction at your firm.
- Client and employee trends that are most important in the economic uncertainty created by COVID-19 and the social reform movement spurred by the death of George Floyd.
- Keys to designing and launching a successful satisfaction survey program in the accounting industry.
- Common mistakes many firms make when surveying clients and internal employees.
- An overview of the ClearlyRated survey program, built specifically for accounting firms.
With 18 years of service quality research experience in the professional services space, Eric Gregg and his team at ClearlyRated have analyzed more than 5 million surveys with the goal of determining what drives success for for professional service firms. Eric has served as an adjunct faculty member in Portland State University’s marketing program, and has published numerous articles, business cases, and technical notes in the field of marketing, client loyalty and employee satisfaction. His research and consulting have been featured in articles and as a noted industry speaker.